Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Gayle, I use to love to read but rarely find the time for it anymore. I really need to MAKE the time. I have a kindle and need to put it to good use! Thanks so much for sharing with Share Your Cup. hugs Jann
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Gayle, I use to love to read but rarely find the time for it anymore. I really need to MAKE the time. I have a kindle and need to put it to good use! Thanks so much for sharing with Share Your Cup.
ReplyDeletehugs
Jann