Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Pink Saturday

Happy Easter Everyone!
The perfect  season for Pink
and I'm joining Beverly and all the others at Pink Saturday 
 
This depression glass divided luncheon plate is from a set that belonged to my mother.
 
 
This Chrystal bowl which I bought at an auction seemed like a good match.

 
Next came this lovely collection of ceramic eggs made
and given to my mother by a close friend 
  
 
Some may remember when many were taking a test to see what their personal color palette was; Summer, Winter, Spring or Fall.
My results were Spring
Maybe the test was right because these pastels colors make me happy.
  
 
My simple kitchen table is cheerfully waiting for the arrival of Easter.
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.