Wednesday, April 15, 2015

The Mystery Bridge

This small stone bridge is special to me
as followers of my Family Research blog will soon find out
but why it was placed in this location is a mystery.
It is in a large local cemetery and can be viewed from the highway.
  But it is located where few visitors would have occasion to frequent.
The stone mason was a friend and neighbor of my past generations
but I didn't ask the questions in their time.


I'd love for you to join me for my Share Your Cup Thursday Link Party!

Share you cup of tea Thursday

3 comments:

  1. wow, it's really neat. lots of folks would love to have that on their property, i'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First off, I love working with my family's genealogy [published a 300+ page book], so this is a special treat. The structure, tho maybe a mystery is a phenomenal piece of work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Attractive, that's for sure. My guess is that someone with extra cash wanted to get to a certain grave site without getting his/her feet wet. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.