Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Gayle, what a strange place to see a beaver, what with all the boats and all. Leave it to Beaver sure bring back memories! Thanks for sharing this week, I hope to see you back again soon.
Hello Gayle, I am sorry this comment is so late. We are visiting our son and his family about a 6 hour drive from our home and he is moving into a new home with our help. There has been no time for my computer. Sigh. I love your cute Beaver and the mention of the TV Beaver. We loved that show. Thank you for sharing today on Blue Monday. Have a wonderful week. Hugs, Jeanne
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
so glad he was safe from all those propellers and I am feeling JEALOUS, because I have never seen a beaver. I have seen a couple of otters
ReplyDeleteGayle, what a strange place to see a beaver, what with all the boats and all. Leave it to Beaver sure bring back memories! Thanks for sharing this week, I hope to see you back again soon.
ReplyDeleteGlad the little guy was ok!
ReplyDeleteHello Gayle, I am sorry this comment is so late. We are visiting our son and his family about a 6 hour drive from our home and he is moving into a new home with our help. There has been no time for my computer. Sigh.
ReplyDeleteI love your cute Beaver and the mention of the TV Beaver. We loved that show.
Thank you for sharing today on Blue Monday.
Have a wonderful week.
Hugs,
Jeanne
Lucky you. I've never seen one.
ReplyDeleteAmalia
xo