Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I love it love it love it...
ReplyDeleteI love the Farmette! So cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chuckle Gayle. I guess that there is a bit of farmer in all of us. What might you find next? I can't wait to see!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable!
ReplyDeleteOh what fun.
ReplyDeleteMB
Hello, it is so cute, love the cattle. Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!
ReplyDeletehow cute...
ReplyDeleteFarmette is a great name. The people here were very clever. I love things like this. genie
ReplyDeleteOh I love that, it is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteFun yard barn art!
ReplyDelete