Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
that is what we call our butterflies. flying flowers.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful picture!
ReplyDeleteJocelyn @ http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com/
Lovely picture.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous Monarch!
ReplyDeletevery nice
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a kid we used to call them King Billy.
ReplyDeleteIt is so nice to see a butterfly on a flower this summer. There seems to be less and less of them around this area. Nice image.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photo -- such a perfect contrast between the stationary flower and the flying one!
ReplyDelete