Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
It is important to save parcels of land for the next generation for sure. Glad there is a fire tower on the property. We lost 9 trees on our little acre of land sadly from a wind storm this summer.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Cook Forest is indeed heavenly.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. I always appreciate it when parcels of land like this have been preserved.
ReplyDeletelove the moss and tower and tall beautiful trees, my favorite photo today is the trees and fire tower. just stunning.
ReplyDeleteIt is important to save parcels of land for the next generation for sure. Glad there is a fire tower on the property. We lost 9 trees on our little acre of land sadly from a wind storm this summer.
ReplyDeleteThat has to be the 'enchanted forest'. I want to go there.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful old trees...
ReplyDeleteWonderful images.Being in a place like that must inspire worship and awe.
ReplyDelete