Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
The sawmill has been re=purposed tor todays craft hunter - looks nice. The tree is taking over the rock, the mighty stone not stopping the seemingly lesser tree from asserting its existence. Lovely smiling doggies are so nice!
I always like left-overs. LOL That tree is amazing! Hard to believe it can actually survive there. Pretty pups. Thanks so much for joining me for Friday's Hunt. I hope you have a great week!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Wow! The dogs are so cute ♥
ReplyDeletesummerdaisycottage.blogspot.com
wow, that tree is taking over the rock... love the little low slung pups
ReplyDeleteI am always amazed to see tree growing on a rock!
ReplyDeleteWow! That tree growing on the rock is amazing.
ReplyDeleteThree fun photos and I love those cute dogs.
ReplyDeleteThree fun photos and I love those cute dogs.
ReplyDeleteThe sawmill has been re=purposed tor todays craft hunter - looks nice. The tree is taking over the rock, the mighty stone not stopping the seemingly lesser tree from asserting its existence. Lovely smiling doggies are so nice!
ReplyDeleteInteresting rock/tree combination. Pretty dogs.
ReplyDeleteSuch a great shot of that tree growing over the rock!
ReplyDeleteI always like left-overs. LOL That tree is amazing! Hard to believe it can actually survive there. Pretty pups. Thanks so much for joining me for Friday's Hunt. I hope you have a great week!
ReplyDelete