Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Let Your Mind . . .

choose it's color.


Joining

4 comments:

  1. What an interesting effect, seeing this rendered in black and white.
    Nicely done!
    Thanks for linking up at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2018/03/orchids-endless-source-of-beauty.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so beautiful, the black and white makes it look like molten silver. my grandmothers ford fascinated me. and the places she took me did to. we always went to the dime store, McCrory's, that had a soda fountain and 4 booths and bought me a burger and a ice cream soda. I loved the general store, it sold everything from a to z.. and was 2 blocks away from the laundromat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pick purple! Great photo! Teresa from http://nanahood.com/disneys-coronado-springs-resort

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.