Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Spring has finally sprung around here also.
ReplyDeleteLots of sunshine here but temperatures still have to increase before I feel comfortable.
ReplyDeletelove that vase, love the yellow flowers, love it is spring
ReplyDeleteI am so thankful to see the daffodils this spring after such a long winter!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so nice. Here in central Kentucky we have snow and no school! No signs of spring!
ReplyDeleteOh yes! Thank you for rescuing the cold, droopy daffodil!!
ReplyDeleteWow! I'm impressed...I won't have Daffs for a while I imagine, considering nor'easter # 4 is hitting us tonight!!!...)JP
ReplyDeleteYes, I am sure those blooms are happier inside than out.
ReplyDeleteI love daffodils, a wonderful Spring flower.
ReplyDeleteAll the best Jan