Saturday, March 31, 2018

Frosty Morning and . . .

a Red Breasted Silhouette 



6 comments:

  1. Hello, pretty Robin silhouette. The temps go up and down here, winter does not want to leave yet.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. I appreciate your visit and comment. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. Happy Easter to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love silhouettes, of just about any and every thing and this one is special because it is almost all black and white with that hint of red breast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This common bird is such a welcome sight in early spring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Robins are usually the first birds to return in the spring. Makes me happy to see them. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty bird in the shadows, enjoying your frosty morning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It has been frosty here, too!
    (ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.