Poor Lucy is missing her best friend
Happy St. Patrick's Day
Mental Focus
Peppermint tea has a cool, refreshing flavor and an invigorating aroma that can help drivers stay alert, focused and less anxious. The aroma of peppermint tea can boost mental performance and promote focus, making tea a useful drink for students, employees in the workplace or anytime alertness and energy are required.
----https://www.livestrong.com/article/263229-what-are-the-health-benefits-of-mint-tea/
"focused and less anxious" - "anytime alertness and energy". It's been a long and trying week with the RG hospitalized for longer than expected following knee replacement surgery.

so sorry he had to stay longer, poor you and poor sweet Lucy. when bob had his stroke last June and was in hopsital for 4 days, Jake was so stressed his fur started falling out in patches... just telling you this in case Lucy gets stressed and has chunks of fur falling out.
ReplyDeleteHello, I hope RG is recovering well, sending my prayers and well wishes. Poor Lucy, I am she will be happy when RG is home. I hope that is soon. I recently bought the mint tea, I love it. Thank you so much for linking up and sharing this post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteOh hugs to Lucy ~ healing energy hugs to all ~
ReplyDeleteHappy Saturday to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
Poor Lucy...hope her buddy will return soon. Happy St. Paddy's Day!
ReplyDeleteHope the healing happens soon.Wishing you all the best.
ReplyDelete