Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Oh my...I so enjoyed your photos! Love how you caught the woodpecker reaching for the suet. We've enjoyed their antics, as well as other birds, at our feeders this winter.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Wonderful photos!
ReplyDeleteLove the rolling hills and I do like the shadows on the brick. Just lovely.
Great fotos, everyday life is always the best!!
ReplyDeleteOh my...I so enjoyed your photos! Love how you caught the woodpecker reaching for the suet. We've enjoyed their antics, as well as other birds, at our feeders this winter.
ReplyDeleteyou know which photo is MY favorite, the squirrel hunter of course, of courses. beautiful sunshine on the bricks
ReplyDeleteGreat photos...all of them. That dog is great...and well, I just love seeing all the photos from PA,the state of my birth!!
ReplyDelete...'On the Horizon' is GREAT!
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteThe farm shed photo is my favorite
Have a wonderful weekend!
Your photos are great fun - my fav is the taunting squirrels.
ReplyDeleteI especially like that one lone round bale on the horizon.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos. It looks like Spring s well under way in your part of the world. Have a blessed and awesome weekend.
ReplyDeleteLove the hillsides and the bird. That's a pretty place to be taking pictures.
ReplyDeleteHello, I love the first scene and photo. The doggie is a cutie too. Happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteLove all of these photos...especially that first one! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!
ReplyDeleteNice photos of everyday life. Sometimes, we just need to slow down and look around.
ReplyDeleteI like the simplicity of that first shot.
ReplyDeleteCheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
These are great....I really like the first one a lot but then the dog won me over!! Such a cute picture! Thank you so much for linking up!! 🤗
ReplyDelete