Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I think we should all slow down and watch the 'common' things around us that we take for granted because they are in such large numbers. I love your photos.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
beautiful birds, give beautiful Lucy a kiss from me
ReplyDeleteI never thought about being thankful for starlings. You have given me a new look at this otherwise annoying bird.
ReplyDeleteIt is a pretty bird!
ReplyDeleteIt looks similar to the Grackles I see here
Have a great day!
Hello!:) WOW! I would spend time watching them too, they are beautiful. They look different from the Starlings I see here. Thanks for sharing.:)
ReplyDeleteOops - typo. It's a Grackle. I do that all the time.
ReplyDeletewhat great photos!!
ReplyDeleteEspecially beautiful against the snow!! Great pictures.
ReplyDeleteI always like to see them too, though some don't! Thanks for linking up today!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you. They are beautiful, but I really don't want them around my yard, but they come anyway.
ReplyDeleteI think we should all slow down and watch the 'common' things around us that we take for granted because they are in such large numbers. I love your photos.
ReplyDeleteThey do all that you say ... and are still God's creatures ... thanks for helping me have an attitude of gratitude with these fellows!
ReplyDeletethey have their ways but still beautiful :)
ReplyDelete