Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Down the Back and . . .

Up the Tail

Viewing the beauty of their feathers 
from a different angle.

And from the left
or the right

In order
Northern Cardinal 
European Starling 
and 
Tufted Titmouse

Joining 

5 comments:

  1. All of these are beautiful. Birds so often have such intricate feather detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all of these are gorgeous pics. love the down view.. the details are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful photos! Those woodies can sure be acrobatic when they want something, can't they? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!:) Gorgeous birds and captures. I like your Starling shot, showing the fine detail of it's pretty feathers, and I never see a Titmouse where I live, so I was delighted to see one here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the cute look of the little tufted guy.... I don't know if we get them around here or not..but, I've never seen one..... must go look it up....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.