Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I haven't seen bloodroot in ages - it's such a lovely flower. I hope you'll come share by linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/at-keyboard.html
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Beautiful blooms and critters....I especially love the hyacinth, it is the perfect, bestest color!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE your bumblebee photo :)
ReplyDeleteAh, spring! Lovely season and you have some lovely photos!
ReplyDeletevery lovely!
ReplyDeleteYou certainly see the small, smaller and even smallest world ..... I'm amazed at your images. Excellent job!
ReplyDeleteJM, IL
That Dragonfly is well hidden.
ReplyDeleteI haven't seen bloodroot in ages - it's such a lovely flower.
ReplyDeleteI hope you'll come share by linking up at http://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2015/04/at-keyboard.html