Saturday, April 23, 2016

Patriotic by Happenstance 042416

Red, White & Blue
Been seeing more and more colorful roofs here and there.

More of the countryside at:
and
Beautiful Blues at:

11 comments:

  1. I like the colours and the scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy the countrysides so much more than city life. This is great shot of this area.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the blue roof echoing the strip of blue sky!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I see many blue metal roofs these days. Since I have this thing about silos, I sure these. Thanks Gayle for joining in this week and please hurry on back.week

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neat scenario! Great color and lovely sky.
    MB

    ReplyDelete
  6. a great scene, two beautiful barns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, Neat Barn! A great capture of the red, white and blue! Happy Sunday, enjoy your new week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the pops of blue and red in this photo. Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's fun catch with the red white and blue!
    My barns are here... https://happywonderer.com/2016/04/24/barn-collective-6/

    ReplyDelete
  10. My husband has always dreamed of living out in the country! Love the photo!
    Joy @ Books and Life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gayle, Thank you for joining Blue Monday and sharing your lovely photo. I also love the red white and blue shot.
    Happy Blue Monday.
    xo, Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.