Sunday, June 19, 2016

A Touch of Blue 20 June 2016

Thrifty Finds With A Touch of Blue this week


This is the color palette, taupe, blue and white,
 for a bedroom I'm sprucing up.
This photo was taken at an angle to cut down on glare and reflection.
It's not hanging that crooked :/ 








6 comments:

  1. Love this post theme! What a wonderful idea for photographs! That first one is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked great colors. Anything with a glass does not photo good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty things, i love your choices. i like to "spruce up", i hate cleaning and today, i am cleaning. well right now i am taking a break ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gayle, The colors of the painting will be lovely together. I too find that taking a photo with glass must be taken at an angle. The soft colors should look wonderful.
    Happy Blue Monday,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.