Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Something I've meant to do for a very long time

I have always liked fabric covered bulletin boards with the ribbon to tuck notes, photos and whatever behind. And I always wanted it beside my desk. So....good in everything bad. My office work was all caught up by noon and Monday became a half day. Of course what better to do with my unexpected free time than to stop by a few blogs. While visiting "Daisy Cottage" and finding that Kim will be away for a few weeks I wanted to make a note on my calendar. And suddenly an inspiration---time to get the fabric and essentials to finally create my board.

It only took a few minutes to find exactly what was needed. A scrap of green/ivory toille

and a rectangle of styrofoam. Grabbed the tin full of my mom's quilting pins plus the scrapping drawer of ribbons and thirty minutes or less later----voila!


And since creativity seems to have hit, next, out comes the cardstock and other scrapping goodies to make pretty snippets for notes rather than plain old paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.