Tuesday, June 29, 2010

"Thrifty Treasures"

Having a day off and looking forward to accomplishing a few things in between just plain enjoying the day.

Here are some thrifty finds from GW. I've started a collection of this type of shaker and this is #2. Right now they are on the back of my stove but I think they would look pretty with colored water in the sun. What do you think?
The picture reminds me of cooler days to come since the long hot summer days have arrived.

Enamel or wooden pins are a favorite of mine and as my friend at Bella Della Farm says, 'they jumped into my car'.

The leaf pin is actually a lovely shade of green and I bet you know when I will be wearing the red white n blue star.













Over the last few years I have taken a liking to sleighs and was happy to find this one. It is very heavy.

Those are my thrifty treasures; each $2 or less. And now I look forward to seeing what jumped in your carts lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.