Saturday, June 19, 2010

Beautiful and graceful, varied and enchanting, small but approachable, butterflies lead you to the sunnyside of life. And everybody deserves a little sunshine
---Jeffrey Glassberg

Being tired of the beach theme this spring it all started with this shower curtain and it's brightly colored butterflies.
Next came this dainty little wreath with yet another butterfly.And then browsing around the craft store I spied these airy butterflies on thin wiresand suddenly they were landing
everywhere
A few even fluttered across the miles to my office



Have you found your butterfly today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.