Thursday, May 28, 2015

Snowman in May?

Who would create this in a rural setting?
 
Someone with 'vision';
knowing these were located nearby
  • an Interstate Exit
  • a Riding Stable
  • A Family Campground
  • A major Riding Trail in the State Park
  • A Boating/Fishing Dock
 
Isn't it GREAT!
 
 
I love the seating area at the back; facing the farm.
This thing is Bigger than Life and only appears after
cresting a hill on the road.
Relate it to the ice dispenser on the left; similar to the ones 
we all see outside convenience stores.
 
Won't our eight year old grandson love this
when they visit next month?
 
 
`

16 comments:

  1. What a fun place! I love the snowman, I am sure the snowballs are delicious too. It will be a great place to take your grandson. Have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun photos and great fences Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so cute. I'll bet they do a great deal of business.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never saw a snow man up this time of theyear. Perhaps in Alaska. How neat for the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep the spirit in Christmas in May. Ha-ha Good fences though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the snowman. My mom is obsessed with snowmen and leave them as decoration in her house year round. She would die if we saw this driving by. I also love the fence and the barn in the background. Thanks for sharing!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that is cool and so fun. I'd enjoy visiting there too. It's a perfect setting with lovely fencing as well to enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a great trip coming up with the little one!
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sure many parents and/or grandparents have head the yell "lets stop here", while traveling down that road. :)
    Enjoy your time with your Grand.
    Hope you are enjoying the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lol! That is too cute! Kids would love it!! Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.