Sunday, October 25, 2015

Rainy Night - Shutter Speed

Recently I've been studying shutter speed.
And what goes better with that than catching light.
It was a rainy night so I turned the porch light on to have a look.
Lately photo ops pop out everywhere
and this spot lighted maple tree was no exception.

As the rain came down I began to experiment with the shutter speed resulting in this stream of rain in action.
 
As the rain came harder the show got better.
 

I included this one for the captured light, the rainfall
and the motion of the windmill.
 
Fun stuff.
 
joining:

 

7 comments:

  1. Always good practice to shoot something different than your usual. Love those rain drops...

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good practice to shoot something different than your usual. Love those rain drops...

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, neat captures of your rainy night. Looks like fun stuff! Happy Monday, enjoy your new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great photos...and a perfect situation to play with camera settings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome shots for 'Catching Light.'

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see you had a lot of fun here. And that is what we should have. Isn´t it? All images you shared is great. And my guess is that you had a lot more you did not share :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like the beginning of a good book! It was a dark & stormy night...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.