Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, they are sweet eyes, lovely variety of critters and images.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy weekend!
Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHave a fun week-end!
The old dogs eyes seem to be saying "come on how much longer do I have to wait for you to throw that ball, come on, come on, still waiting.
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely post! I thought of doing a post on eyes, maybe I did. I cannot remember. sigh!
ReplyDelete(ツ) from Cottage Country Ontario , ON, Canada!
so sweet.
ReplyDeleteReally beautiful eyes and animals!
ReplyDeleteThis is so true!!! I think a dog's eyes are particularly expressive because they WANT to communicate with us! Lovely shots!
ReplyDelete