Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Wonderful fence entry....I have yet to try to get out and get a frosty image.
ReplyDeleteFabulous!!! The fairies have been about!
ReplyDeleteGreat close-up of the knothole!
ReplyDeleteGreat captures fo the frosty fence. We are having a warm October day today. Happy Thursday, have a great weekend ahead!
ReplyDeleteWell done! Love the frosty fence decoration! As yet we have had only the slightest ground frost.
ReplyDeleteHave a great day!
oh that is pretty! yes, it's getting frosty out! have a great day :)
ReplyDeleteOh, this is a good shot of frost on a fence,... it's something I will not be seeing this season. Here it is warm and sunny!:)
ReplyDeleteBrrrr....that 2nd shot really shows off the frost on the fence. - So far none here (yet) but it will come.
ReplyDeletehappy autumn frost!
ReplyDeleteNice capture of the frost!
ReplyDeleteThis looks colder than the frosted flower and leaves ..l
ReplyDeleteThank for the close up of a frosted fence. We will never get to see this where we live. Have a beautiful day!
ReplyDeleteOh, my...it was 79 here today, maybe even low 80's...very warm for the last of Oct.....
ReplyDelete