There are several recipes out there. My version is from Betty Crocker with some variations from time to time.
The recipe calls for 9x13 pan but I went with layers this year to serve on two occasions. Here are photos of the process. The recipe is at the bottom.
I prefer a fork with larger tines to provide
This is the first time I used whipped cream.
Now that I know it doesn't hold up as well as Dream Whip
that won't happen again.
Garnished with cherries for Christmas red.
Hmm, maybe we'll start with dessert
- box Betty Crocker™ SuperMoist™ white cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- box (4-serving size) Jell-O™ raspberry-flavored gelatin
- cup boiling water
- cup cold water
- container (8 oz) frozen whipped topping, thawed (3 cups)
- Fresh raspberries, if desired