Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Cool shots. I didn't know they still did that. I remember my mother buying a broom from a blind man that was peddling them. Hope you have a great week. Thanks for coming by and visiting Our Holiday Journey.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
we have one of these and somewhere in my archives I have photos of the straws.. they sweep really well, we use it in the garage.
ReplyDeleteCool shots. I didn't know they still did that. I remember my mother buying a broom from a blind man that was peddling them.
ReplyDeleteHope you have a great week. Thanks for coming by and visiting Our Holiday Journey.