Sunday, January 15, 2017

A January Ride . . .

around the countryside.

 Psalm 50:10
8I bring no charges against you concerning your sacrifices
or concerning your burnt offerings, which are ever before me.

 9I have no need of a bull from your stall
or of goats from your pens,

10for every animal of the forest is mine,
and the cattle on a thousand hills.
. . .





14“Sacrifice thank offerings to God,
fulfill your vows to the Most High,
15and call on me in the day of trouble;
I will deliver you, and you will honor me.”



Joining

10 comments:

  1. I am happy you showed us the closeup of the donkey and also that beautiful wood on the old barn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cattle on a thousand hills! Love it! Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank God that He owns it all and cares for each of us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love to see the cattle. And thankful we do not need sacrifices to come before the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What great scripture and snapshots. Love it.

    Thanks for visiting and linking.

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Gayle, I come from the MadSnapper. She sent me your link because our blogs are so similar, with bible verses. Your blog is amazing! The pictures are wonderful, and each verse matches them so well. I usually post bible quotes along with my posts. We live in the Blue Ridge mountains of Virginia, and I love snapping the mountains, flowers, and sunsets. I'm assuming you live on a farm?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great match of scripture to images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such great images to go with this passage of Scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful animals you have. I'm so thankful we don't have to make that kind of sacrifice now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.