Sunday, January 8, 2017

♫ Praise Him, Praise Him ...

all ye little children. God is love, God is love. (repeat) ♫

(a Sunday school song from my childhood)



Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; 
let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation.
---Psalm 95:1

"What words are on your lips? Singing is such a wonderful gift! First, it is a gift from God to us, to help us express our joy, excitement, sorrow, and victory. Second, it is a gift from us to God, to help us communicate our respect, appreciation, love, and confidence in God. So let's sing, praising God for what he has done, proclaiming what he will do, and sharing what he is currently doing in our lives!"

8 comments:

  1. Have always loved singing in Church...basically the old hymns but love some of the newer ones. No matter how good a singer or poor one, it is all praises to our God. Love your graphic and Scripture Blessing this morning. Thanks for visiting me also. :)

    Peabea@Peabea Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  2. we sung this song over and over and over in my dad's churches while I was growing up and until I was 40 and moved here. I love this song. your photo is beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  3. a very nice Sunday morning post. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This song warms my heart - again and again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This morning we sang, "Holy, Holy, Holy, Lord God Almighty!...."All Thy works shall praise Thy Name in earth and sky and sea!!" And then we closed after our little circle of prayer and sang, "This Little Light of Mine, I'm gonna let it shine..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorites? Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus! It's #365 in our hymn book and that always reminds me that I can trust Him 365 days a year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember that Sunday School song.I often wake up with a gospel song on my mind and it stays with me all day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I remember that song! Lovely photo and verse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.