Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
In color, I wouldn't be able to see such delightful patterns. I'm going to look at pumpkins differently now. Thanks! The View from the Top of the Ladder
Love pumpkin time! Your pictures are excellent. Nice contribution! Visting from The Weekend in B&W, greetings Hilde http://stapjesonderweg.blogspot.be/2015/10/streetlight.html
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
YIt's amazing how many shapes and sizes there are today!
ReplyDeleteExquisite creative photography in BW!
ReplyDeleteHappy Weekend coming to you,
artmusedog and carol
I would never have thought to do them in B&W....great idea.
ReplyDeleteI think the images are great abstracts :)
ReplyDeleteFascinating detail of the squash patterns. And so beautifully arranged. Great in black and white.
ReplyDeleteIn color, I wouldn't be able to see such delightful patterns. I'm going to look at pumpkins differently now. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteThe View from the Top of the Ladder
Welcome to the Challenge!
ReplyDeleteNice artistic shots. I like the patterns, particularly in the second photo - that middle squash is amazing!
They turned out really well in Black and White
ReplyDeleteMollyxxx
cool patterns
ReplyDeleteVery cool B&W shots! Great work!
ReplyDelete:)
Love pumpkin time! Your pictures are excellent. Nice contribution!
ReplyDeleteVisting from The Weekend in B&W, greetings Hilde
http://stapjesonderweg.blogspot.be/2015/10/streetlight.html