Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I live on a rather tiny island (connected to the mainland by a 2 mile causeway) my house is situated between two beaches and I am woken every morning by the seagulls. I love them.
The gulls in that spot are quite abundant most likely because there is a concession where people buy loaves of bread and throw it to the gulls, ducks and carp. One can practically reach out and shake hands (wings) with them. I have mixed feelings about the abundance of bread but they are beautiful.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Great shots - some of my favorite birds to photograph.
ReplyDeleteI live on a rather tiny island (connected to the mainland by a 2 mile causeway) my house is situated between two beaches and I am woken every morning by the seagulls. I love them.
ReplyDeleteGreat series of images. I always enjoy seeing the gulls in flight!
ReplyDeleteNice scenes with the gulls.
ReplyDeleteWhat fun to be watching the sea gulls in flight and otherwise. Nice captures.
ReplyDeleteJM, IL
What a lot of gulls!
ReplyDeleteThe gulls in that spot are quite abundant most likely because there is a concession where people buy loaves of bread and throw it to the gulls, ducks and carp. One can practically reach out and shake hands (wings) with them. I have mixed feelings about the abundance of bread but they are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteGreat photos!
ReplyDeleteDid you throw fries to the gulls?
ReplyDelete