- Letter H
- Favorite photo of the week
- Family
H is for: Home
Home again, Home again, jiggity jig ---Mother Goose
I chose this because after 30 years I am home again, home again; having left the realm of paid employment and returning to the first desire of my heart - wife and homemaker atMuldoon.
Favorite:
Tiny frozen drops of sunlight and tiny buds; the promise of spring.
Family:
My Parents - 1947
Join the hunting at:


Beautiful photos of your home, the frozen droplets and your parents. I love the front view of your house.
ReplyDeletecongrats on the 'retirement!'
ReplyDeleteNo matter where I go, I am always glad to be home...I like your photos...specially of your parents. You are lucky to have it. Your mom was a gentle looking beauty.
ReplyDeleteAnd Congratulations on retirement.
Nothing like home for me. A perfect word for "H".
ReplyDeleteGlad you are happy in your home and that is a lovely shot of your parents. Have a lovely weekend.
ReplyDeleteThe frosty photo is stunning. I love old photos like the one of your parents.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on retirement Gayle, I've always enjoyed the role of homemaker. A nice photo or your parents, my mother wore a suit when she got married - perhaps it was more fashionable back then.
ReplyDeleteYour H is lovely, because it makes you happy. And really, in your Favorite there is a hint of spring. A nice idea to show your parents old picture in Family.
ReplyDeleteR. Täysin arkista
Wonderful image of your parents! I love old family photographs. Congratulations on your retirement. I'm quite jealous of that freedom. Beautiful icy image. Thanks for joining me at Friday's Hunt.
ReplyDelete