Thursday, February 18, 2016

atMuldoon 021916

Joining Teresa for Friday's Hunt
  • Letter H
  • Favorite photo of the week
  • Family
H is for: Home
Home again, Home again, jiggity jig ---Mother Goose
I chose this because after 30 years I am home again, home again; having left the realm of paid employment and returning to the first desire of my heart - wife and homemaker atMuldoon.

Favorite:
Tiny frozen drops of sunlight and tiny buds; the promise of spring.

Family:
My Parents - 1947

 
Join the hunting at:

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos of your home, the frozen droplets and your parents. I love the front view of your house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No matter where I go, I am always glad to be home...I like your photos...specially of your parents. You are lucky to have it. Your mom was a gentle looking beauty.

    And Congratulations on retirement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like home for me. A perfect word for "H".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are happy in your home and that is a lovely shot of your parents. Have a lovely weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The frosty photo is stunning. I love old photos like the one of your parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on retirement Gayle, I've always enjoyed the role of homemaker. A nice photo or your parents, my mother wore a suit when she got married - perhaps it was more fashionable back then.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your H is lovely, because it makes you happy. And really, in your Favorite there is a hint of spring. A nice idea to show your parents old picture in Family.

    R. Täysin arkista

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful image of your parents! I love old family photographs. Congratulations on your retirement. I'm quite jealous of that freedom. Beautiful icy image. Thanks for joining me at Friday's Hunt.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.