Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
When I was a child I used to lie on my back in the grass and dream about floating away on a cloud like that one! I still do, actually,except for the lying in the grass part! ;)))
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
It DOES look like a hot air balloon, especially the way the camera has captured the light.
ReplyDeleteWhen I was a child I used to lie on my back in the grass and dream about floating away on a cloud like that one! I still do, actually,except for the lying in the grass part! ;)))
ReplyDeleteBig cloud!
ReplyDeletewww.womenandperspectives.com/2015/06/unique-clouds.html
Awesome cloud and a great sky capture! Happy Friday, have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteBig, and perhaps a bit threatening!!
ReplyDeletelol, yes it has the shape of a balloon :)
ReplyDelete