Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
You and I both fooled around in Fotor this week Gayle. :-) Nice to see your pond plants blooming, mine are close to opening and will add more interest to the pond when they do. Have you converted a hanging planter to a bird feeder? The photo in the middle right with the goldfinch on appears as such, what a good idea. Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Lovely mosaics Gayle. I need to get more creative with mine!
ReplyDeleteYour waterlilies and iris are so pretty. And I love all your garden birds, beautiful images, Gayle. Have a happy day and week ahead!
ReplyDeletecolor abounds!
ReplyDeleteOh love the birds and the water flowers - such happiness!!
ReplyDeleteYou and I both fooled around in Fotor this week Gayle. :-)
ReplyDeleteNice to see your pond plants blooming, mine are close to opening and will add more interest to the pond when they do.
Have you converted a hanging planter to a bird feeder? The photo in the middle right with the goldfinch on appears as such, what a good idea.
Thanks for linking to Mosaic Monday.
Look at your pond....my pond irises are not blooming yet, but I hope they will soon.
ReplyDelete