Thursday, June 25, 2015

Fences on File


Since we are busy making memories with family this week, my fences are from an outing to Put In Bay, Ohio a few years ago.







Put-in-Bay is a village located on South Bass Island in Put-in-Bay Township, Ottawa County, Ohio, United States The bay played a significant role in the War of 1812 as the location of the squadron of U.S. naval commander Oliver Hazard Perry. The village is a popular summer resort and recreational destination. Ferry and airline services connect the community with Catawba Island, Kelleys Island, Port Clinton, and Sandusky, Ohio.



13 comments:

  1. Hello Gayle, Put in Bay looks like a great place to visit in the summer. I love the carousel. Great fence finds, have a happy day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photos are great for reviving memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices of many fences. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lots of fences in that first photo! love the carousal shot, too. thanks, gayle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a neat place, love the carousel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read about Bass Island, never made it there meself. Thanks for the shots!
    ~

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't heard of it, but it looks like a neat place to visit. Love the water view and all the pretty fencing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely variety of fences and lovely memories to go with them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice selection of fences. I like the one with the Plane and the Carousel shot. Every time I see the War of 1812 mentioned I always think of that joke about, "When was the War of 1812?" - Enjoy making new memories.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice variety of fence designs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Quite a collection of fun within all those fences!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete
  12. Now i very much want to see Muldoon with my own eyes . . Magical, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great fences! What I love are all the wonderful things behind them! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and sharing my ventures in photos. I look forward to every comment and especially discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.