Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Great photo Gayle. You chose the perfect vase too. I am back from my blog break and enjoying visiting again. Today's Flowers will resume next Friday. We had a family bereavement and I have only just returned home.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
In the bud
ReplyDeleteThe vase is a perfect match for the Sunflower bud - very pretty!
ReplyDeleteSuch lovely photos and arrangments! Have a nice weekend.
ReplyDeleteIs so nice!
ReplyDeleteEven the bud is quite spectacular.
ReplyDeleteGreat photo Gayle. You chose the perfect vase too. I am back from my blog break and enjoying visiting again. Today's Flowers will resume next Friday. We had a family bereavement and I have only just returned home.
ReplyDeleteThey are very powerful. Nice photos!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your participation in the Floral Friday Fotos meme, hope to see more of your photos this week.