Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Gorgeous. We can't grow zinnias here in our part of NW Washington state - they just go moldy. Some yards with more sunshine can't. I do love them and grew great masses of them when we lived in California. And now I must catch up on blog reading, as I'm so far behind after a week of vacation.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
The yellow one is so nice!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I have recently fallen in love with the Zinnias again.
ReplyDeleteThey are hard to beat in the heat.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. We can't grow zinnias here in our part of NW Washington state - they just go moldy. Some yards with more sunshine can't. I do love them and grew great masses of them when we lived in California.
ReplyDeleteAnd now I must catch up on blog reading, as I'm so far behind after a week of vacation.