Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, I love the cows. Especially the cute closeups of their faces. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, Enjoy your weekend!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, I love the cows. Especially the cute closeups of their faces. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, Enjoy your weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful cows. Love them!
ReplyDeleteDid someone sit on the fence?
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creatures! Your photos are wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThey do have pretty faces.Great photos.
ReplyDelete