Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
i know it's damaged, but i love it. :)
ReplyDeleteOh my! I have felt like this after a few beers. ;))
ReplyDeleteIt's seen some use over the years, hasn't it? Perfect for good fences! Hugs, Diane
ReplyDeleteVery old. I like it.
ReplyDeletedang, what happened there?! it makes a nice picture though with its imperfections!
ReplyDeleteBest to open a gate first!
ReplyDeleteA good old gate though at first I thought I was tipsy!
ReplyDeleteLooks like cows tried to get out or something big tried to get in!
ReplyDeleteA topicality country fence in need of love and tender care.
ReplyDeleteIf it's not broke, it doesn't need fixin'!
ReplyDelete~
It may be bent and twisted but it's quite neat looking.
ReplyDelete