Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
The lily is beautiful! Great images of the dragonfly. They can be so hard to capture! Thanks so much for joining in Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
What a fabulous dragonfly!
ReplyDeleteAmazing isn't it? Is it's one wing deformed?
DeleteI love the Asian Lily it's a beautiful flower. Great photo's.
ReplyDeleteOh it does! Great shots!
ReplyDeleteThat's a good name for that insect and I love your Liiy
ReplyDeleteGreat pics. Love the dragon fly!
ReplyDeleteLove your dragonfly!
ReplyDeleteThe lily is beautiful! Great images of the dragonfly. They can be so hard to capture! Thanks so much for joining in Friday's Hunt. Hope you have a great week!
ReplyDelete