Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Nice white barn....just the right size for me. I like the idea of your taking the shots leading up to the barn. That was very clever. Hope you have a nice week. genie
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Very nice countryside shots.
ReplyDeleteMB
These are really lovely!
ReplyDeleteThat is a good one and I like the white color!
ReplyDeleteNice white barn....just the right size for me. I like the idea of your taking the shots leading up to the barn. That was very clever. Hope you have a nice week. genie
ReplyDelete