Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Nice - the contrast on colours is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteCan you find an external light?
Cheers - Stewart M - Melbourne
I alsmost included the light in my list. Did you see the power transformer too?
DeleteVery pretty!
ReplyDeleteGayle, even the tractor matches the barn's colors! The new red roof sets the scene off. Thanks for sharing this week and please stop back again.
ReplyDeleteThis is a beauty....all it needs is a bit of hidden blue. The owner definitely wanted to coordinate his/her colors including the tractor ;-) genie
ReplyDeleteAnd the trailer looks blue. Sweet farm.
ReplyDeleteMB
Great photo to study - so much going on.
ReplyDeletepretty place!
ReplyDeleteA very pretty spread!!...:)JP
ReplyDelete