Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, Oh my gosh, My link did not come up. We have been gone all day and we just returned home. When I looked at my post I was so upset. I am so sorry. I have been having trouble with Mr. Linky and I will be checking this out.
Your post is very lovely and perfect for the 4th of July. We were away from home celebrating with our nephew. A lovely day until I saw the Linky didn't come up. Sigh.
Happy Blue Monday and thank you for playing. xo, Jeanne
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Good 4th July for you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHow neat Gayle! We are all basically little kid at heart. Thanks for sharing and enjoy your 4th. I hope to see you back again.
ReplyDeleteLove the decorated chairs!
ReplyDeleteHave a great week!
Nicely done honoring this special day.
ReplyDeleteThat's fun, I can see how kids would love to dance to it. Nice Fourth decorations.
ReplyDeleteHello Gayle, Oh my gosh, My link did not come up. We have been gone all day and we just returned home. When I looked at my post I was so upset. I am so sorry. I have been having trouble with Mr. Linky and I will be checking this out.
ReplyDeleteYour post is very lovely and perfect for the 4th of July. We were away from home celebrating with our nephew. A lovely day until I saw the Linky didn't come up. Sigh.
Happy Blue Monday and thank you for playing.
xo,
Jeanne
Colourful and attractive presentation. Hope your enjoyed your special day.
ReplyDelete