Friday, August 23, 2019

Camera . . .

a tool of reflection.


reflection: an image seen in a mirror;
serious thought or consideration

The reflection of a young teen. ---Once you start using your camera, 
you become more observant.  


The reflection of a woman of my grandmother's era.---The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera.

This woman of a certain age concurs with both.






4 comments:

  1. you have given me an idea, now to find a mirror.. and something not ugly to use. I must be a teen because that is how I see a camera.. since I bought the tiny digital in 2002, I have seen a world I never saw before

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos and I like your thoughts on photography. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.