Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
there was a special on TV that bob watched, I can't remember a lot of details, it was a few days ago. one PA farmer said he is dumping thousands of gallons a week in order to keep prices up. not sure what your post is about, but I know all farmers with animals and food supply are having huge problems and we need them to survive.
farmers on mainland Australia are struggling raising cattle....first drought, then flood, now back to drought...some areas only get drought...it's a hard life. Thanks for linking with CountryScapes
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
there was a special on TV that bob watched, I can't remember a lot of details, it was a few days ago. one PA farmer said he is dumping thousands of gallons a week in order to keep prices up. not sure what your post is about, but I know all farmers with animals and food supply are having huge problems and we need them to survive.
ReplyDeletefarmers on mainland Australia are struggling raising cattle....first drought, then flood, now back to drought...some areas only get drought...it's a hard life. Thanks for linking with CountryScapes
ReplyDeleteGreat comparison shots.
ReplyDeleteUnder the present circumstances, you do what you can to get through.
ReplyDeleteI live in dairy country and it's often that I wonder how they will survive, but they always do.
ReplyDeleteMy Corner of the World