Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, these are all cute critter photos. I love the pretty butterfly and the cute frog. Adorable squirrel photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank for your visit and comment on my blog.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello Gayle, these are all cute critter photos. I love the pretty butterfly and the cute frog. Adorable squirrel photo. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank for your visit and comment on my blog.
ReplyDeletecute critters. love the green of your frog... ours are very pale green, almost beige green.. no chipmunks here but I want one
ReplyDeleteThree great critter photos!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful weekend!
The toad could pass for a ceramic one. Lovely pictures.
ReplyDeleteThe squirrel is adorable!
ReplyDeleteYour frog is in the perfect setting for a beautiful photo! And I love that little squirrel! Happy weekend!
ReplyDelete