Tuesday, August 13, 2019

When I Gaze . . .

at the horizon across Lake Erie
I always think of our neighbors

 in Canada

 "Hello Neighbor"


 Joining Our World Tuesday
Pictorial Tuesday




9 comments:

  1. I just came from Ann at SnapEditScrap and she has photos of Lake Erie on her post today. now I wonder if you are close to each other. she is in NE PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well how about that, I'm not the only one who posted about Lake Erie today. I see you live in Western Pa and I'm trying to see if these pictures look at all familiar compared to some of the spots I've been at on Lake Erie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only been on the Canadian side of Lake Erie, and that would have been once or twice in childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Canada. Unfortunately, I am no where near that kind of water. The prairies are pretty flat and without large bodies of water.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. I've never been to any of the Great Lakes, but I'd love to see them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous pictures....I love the lighthouse!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Lake Erie! We're hoping to take the children fishing there next summer. Somehow this summer passed by too quickly to get it done.

    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the lighthouse. Your photos give a good imlression of the size.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.