Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
I'm working on having better streams of water flowing from me...always a work in progress for me, and your scripture today is a great reminder. How relaxing that scripture sounds. Have a nice Sunday.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
the perfect name for a perfect creek.
ReplyDeleteHello, pretty scene and creek! Happy Sunday, wishing you a great new week!
ReplyDeleteGayle, true words, truly beautiful...:)jp
ReplyDeleteI love this!
ReplyDeleteI'm working on having better streams of water flowing from me...always a work in progress for me, and your scripture today is a great reminder. How relaxing that scripture sounds. Have a nice Sunday.
ReplyDeleteYes, flowing water has a refreshing quality, much like reading The Word of God.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful photo to go with this Scripture!
ReplyDelete