Today I am thankful for a busy day out and about.
- Library for Family Research
- Jo Ann Fabric for, well, fabric
- Walmart for several things
- a phone call from the RG to meet him at Fortune Star Buffet for lunch.
I am thankful because for quite some time I had become a bit of a recluse and not going anywhere
except when necessary.
A few weeks ago I said 'enough'.
(with the Lord's help)---
The bear wasn't going to get me.
Joining Thankful Thursday
(a photo from the archives)

Hello, It does feel good to get out. I enjoy my walks. Hope your day is great, happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteLucy loks adorable in her hat above... I am pretty much a recluse, so is Bob. we eat out at lunchtime on Thursday and go the the YMCA each morning, I shope Walmart on Saturday and my TOPS on Thursday and that is the only time I go out.
ReplyDeleteI stay home more than I really want to! Cheers for getting out and enjoying life! You're encouraging me!
ReplyDeleteI tend to refer to it as the black wall, but it has the same effect as your bear.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you let that bear go. Get out and enjoy life!! Thanks for linking up.
ReplyDelete