Ventures: an undertaking involving uncertainty of the outcome.
---my field of view through photography.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement.
Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Oh gosh, such a wonderful photo. I looked at several and they are all awesome. A lot of thought goes into your subject matter. And...the haiku is perfect reading. Enjoyed my visit here and I'll be back. Thanks for visiting my blog.
Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to discovering your Blogs with their wonderful photos, conversation and words of wisdom and encouragement. Each of you are a blessing to my day.
Hello, the herons are great at fishing. Wonderful photo. Enjoy your day, wishing you a happy weekend!
ReplyDeletenow if we could get him to SHARE. ha ha beautiful capture
ReplyDeleteTerrific shot!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot.
ReplyDeleteAnd no strings or reels! Such a regal and swift bird. Thank you for this Gayle!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shot :)
ReplyDeleteDiana
Aaah, that poor fish... that's wildlife isn't it?! love the photo and love the haiku!
ReplyDeleteOh gosh, such a wonderful photo. I looked at several and they are all awesome. A lot of thought goes into your subject matter. And...the haiku is perfect reading. Enjoyed my visit here and I'll be back. Thanks for visiting my blog.
ReplyDeleteLovely photo and delightful haiku to match ~ ^_^
ReplyDeleteHappy Day to You,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)
so lovely-the great herons grace our ponds too! thanks for sharing your beauty at the haiku circle. you are forever welcome!
ReplyDeleteGreat photo and haiku combo! I really like it!
ReplyDelete